Services– What we can do for you, and then some.
- Comprehensive dental exam
- Oral Cancer screening
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Root Canal therapy
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Full and partial dentures
- Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Minor extractions
- Emergency dentistry
- Snoring/Sleep Apnea
Dental veneers are custom designed ceramic-like material that is applied over the surface of a tooth. Veneers are used to cover worn tooth enamel, straighten uneven teeth alignment or spacing as well as repair chips or cracks. Dental veneers fall into the category of cosmetic dentistry because they create a bright, white smile with beautifully aligned, shapely teeth. The translucent ceramic of the veneers provide a more natural look. Dental veneers may solve most or even all of your cosmetic dental issues, including:
- Worn enamel – Over time, the white substance enamel covering your teeth may become worn, dulled, and discolored. Over the years wear and discoloration may occur and be the result of a genetic predisposition. However, it is often a result of your habits such as drinking soft drinks, tea or coffee. Smoking and medication can also contribute to the discoloration or wear of your teeth.
- Wear and tear – As you age your teeth will naturally wear down. Aged teeth are more likely to have or develop chips, cracks or a general uneven appearance.
- Genetics – Many people may be born with abnormal spacing between their teeth that grows wider as they age.
- Uneven teeth – Uneven teeth can be caused by trauma to the teeth caused by grinding your teeth. It can also be caused by general wear and tear over time.